Hyperice Hypervolt Plus
30% more powerful than the Hypervolt, the Hypervolt Plus (Bluetooth) is the most powerful and most advanced percussion massage device in the world. Featuring Quiet Glide technology and Bluetooth enablement, use the Hyperice app to guide your Hypervolt through Routines designed for specific muscle groups and body parts. Seriously strong, aesthetically sleek, and entirely luxurious: the best of the best.
The Hypervolt comes with four interchangeable heads: round, flat, bullet, and fork. Each head is built from hard plastic with the exception of the rounded head, which is hard foam. The attachments all fit conveniently in the provided carrying case, along with the unit, which weighs approximately 2.5 pounds.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery runs for just over two hours per charge and recharges in under six hours using the supplied 24-volt adapter. If the two-hour run time isn’t enough for you, Hyperice offers additional batteries for $80, allowing you to keep the device going while your other battery charges.
The massager has three different speed-strength level settings: 30Hz for 1,800 percussions per minute, 40Hz for 2,400 percussions per minute, and 53Hz for 3,180 percussions per minute. Each Hypervolt device also comes backed by a one-year warranty through Hyperice.
The secret is pain relieving ingredients such as Arnica (to reduce swelling), Boswella (for anti-inflammatory and anti-athritic actions), Eucalyptus (for its warming properties and antibacterial nature), Ilex (to loosen joints and reduce swelling), Menthol (to activate peripheral cold receptors), MSM (an essential healthy tissue found in joints), Peppermint Oil (for its anesthetic properties), Purified Water, and SD-Alcohol 39-C (an all-natural distilled grain alcohol for external use only).
Provides fast acting, deep penetrating pain relief from muscle sprains and strains, sore and stiff muscles, bursitis and tendonitis, arthritis and joint pain, backache, neck pain, foot, ankle and heel pain.
Designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while allowing support and stability to muscles and joints without restricting the body’s range of motion. It is used to successfully treat a variety of orthopedic, neuromuscular, neurological and medical conditions. Both RockTape and the training protocol have shown results that would have been unheard of using older methods and materials.
We are Certified ROCK DOCS!
RockTape is used to:
1. Re-educate the neuromuscular system
2. Reduce pain
3. Prevent injury
4. Enhance performance
5. Promote improved circulation and healing
Sometimes a roller just won’t do. Sometimes you need pinpoint accuracy to release stuck tissues.
Enter RockBalls: sold as a pair, with one large, spikey ball and a smaller smooth ball. Included is an instruction book with release trigger points and mobility exercises.
Best of Both Worlds
Two is definitely better than one.
The 3.5″ textured ball and the 2.5″ smooth ball give you two tools to break through tough tissues.
Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone
Benefits of using the Thumbby:
• Massage Therapists (MTs) can work more hours a day and have longer careers because the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone saves wear and tear on the hands.
• The Thumbby™ massage cone is like an extension of the hand!
• The side is like the ulnar side of the palm.
• The bevel is like the heel of the hand and the base is the size of the palm.
• The base has enough suction to stick the Thumbby™ massager onto a smooth surface.
• For personal use stick the Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone to a wall or door-frame and self-massage your own back or Stick it to the floor and give yourself a fantastic foot massage!
At only 5.5 oz., it's totally portable.
Any time you practice a physical activity, take along a Thumbby™ Soft Massage Cone to help loosen up your muscles beforehand and afterwards.
Available in: Green, Blue, Purple. Cost: $25
Thera-Band® Foot Roller:
Theraband Foot Roller is used to provide temporary relief from pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and tired feet. Patients with plantar fasiciitis can use the roller as a device to stretch the plantar fascia and increase flexibility. Those experiencing soreness from tired feet will find the massaging benefits of the roller pleasant and therapeutic. In all applications, the Foot Roller can be chilled or frozen to help reduce inflammation. provides temporary relief from pain associated with plantar fasciitis, heel spurs and tired feet.
Features & Benefits:
• Made of supple natural rubber - slip resistant and won't scratch floors
• Ridged design – increases pressure points to deliver enhanced foot massage
• Hollow core – helps match the foot's contour creating a snug, custom feel
• Can be chilled or frozen – cooling aids in reducing inflammation
• Packaged for resale - full color consumer packaging enhances provider sell-through
• Complete with instructions – includes instructions for foot massage and big toe stretch
• Small and lightweight - portable and travel friendly
6’ Yoga Straps:
Made with comfortable, durable 100% cotton, designed to provide optimal support while stretching after you exercise. Yoga straps are a highly beneficial prop allowing it’s user to hold a pose longer than they could previously, and is especially helpful for stretching in hard to obtain positions or for beginners. Even common stretches are easier to do with the Yoga strap. You will be able to pull yourself closer to the floor and deepen your stretches further than you thought possible. Yoga straps are becoming more common as people realize their many benefits. If you are a beginner, these help with many postures. If you are an experienced Yogi, seeking a challenge, they are just the right prop for you too.