A non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that involves abrading away the top layer of skin known as the stratum corneum that consists of dead skin cells. This process, if done correctly, will exfoliate while also reduce fine lines and wrinkles, reduce age spots, increase collagen production, reduce scarring, improve skin texture, minimize enlarged pores, and promote skin cell division.
• Remove cellulite and fat
• Cleans impacted pores and blackheads
• Tightens superficial muscles and relaxes hyper-contracted muscles
• Increase product absorption (Iontophoresis)
• Stimulates circulation and increases blood flow to purify the skin
Benefits of Microdermabrasion include:
• Fresh Healthy glowing younger skin with enhanced texture and increased elasticity
• Reduced age spots, sun spots, and blemishes
• Reduced acne scars
• Reduced stretch marks
• Rejuvenation of sun damaged skin - face, back, neck, shoulders, arms, legs
• Minimization of blotchy skin coloring
• Elimination or smoothing of fine wrinkles
• Extraction of blackheads and whiteheads.
• Reducing oily type skin.
• Reduction of acne scars and other superficial scars, elimination of some scarring.
• Reduction of acne
• Improvement of overall skin health and skin capillary circulation
LED Light Therapy – Photo rejuvenation Has Anti-Aging Benefits:
• Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
• Effective treatment for acne
• Increase collagen production
• Effective treatment for dilated capillaries
• Anti-inflammatory properties
• Increase production of red blood cells
• Increase the production of ATP and activity of DNA/RNA
• Effective treatment for abnormal pigmentation
• Increased efficacy of wound healing, sagging skin, and even mood and sleep disorders